Beauty Advisor Opportunities
Beauty Advisors ensure our customers receive outstanding customer service. If you are interested in a position as a Beauty Advisor, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (212) 520-2150.
Our corporate functions include Product & Marketing, Logistics, Training, Finance, and Human Resources. Please send inquiries regarding potential openings to email@example.com.
Beauty Advisor Job Profile
Title: Beauty Advisor
Reports to: Boots District Manager
Job Purpose: Through great selling and guest interaction, achieve sales targets, increase brand awareness and confidence in Boots’ products. Additional responsibilities include providing feedback on Boots Offer and gathering competitor intelligence. This position will be based at one store location; however may travel to other store sites within the area as required.
- Achieve sales targets and grow your business through relationship building
- Build relationships with guests to encourage sales & brand loyalty
- Achieve sales targets as agreed with the Area Manager
- Report reasons for sales performance trends to the Area Manager
- Provide advice to customers
- Deliver exemplary expert customer care every time
- Understand guest needs by asking the right questions
- Provide personalized advice appropriate to each guest
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of Boots products & the Boots company
- Handle guest complaints to ensure the guest relationship & goodwill toward to Boots & Target is maintained
- Increase guest confidence in you, the Boots company and its products
- The image of Boots is reflected in you. Always look your best you – wear & use Boots products
- Work & support fellow Beauty Advisors and Target team members to be a great team
- Act with integrity
- Use Advisor tools, samples and brochures to gain guest confidence
- Adhere to hygiene and health & safety procedures. Ensure testers and makeover tools are always clean & ready for use.
- Maintain standards in the Boots area so it is always a tempting place to browse.
- Provide feedback on Boots Offer
- Provide regular feedback to Boots on Boots Offer including product, packaging, pricing, promotions & environment, based on your interaction with consumers and Target team members
- Keep up to date with Boots offer, latest NPD and relevant Target procedures
- Gather competitor intelligence
- Keep up to date with latest competitor product launches & new trends
- Keep up to date with competitor performance
- Feedback how we can improve training and working practices
Must be on time each for work and have regular attendance. Ability to work without close supervision and provide makeovers to guests as needed. Likely to be an experienced beauty advisor with 2 years experience desirable. Previous experience of selling cosmetics or skincare preferred.